Monday, September 28, 2009

Words from Fr. Chris

Hi people, thank you for the time we spent together especially to celebrate the eucharist together. LIke I said earlier, I really enjoy celebrating mass with all of you, seeing those eager to answer my question, those eager to know, those shy ones, but I was there to help you as I see my purpose there, so that you may grow in understanding yourfaith and your God. I will remember all of you and hope your new campus minister would continue to help make your faith grow and make CSSSA a lively place for students, and to know that they are capable of making their faith alive. I will still be at the Jesuit Residence, Xavier Hall, di sebelah SFX since I am still in charge of the Xavier Hall hostel. My likely assignment will be at Maranatha Retreat House diJanda Baik. This is what I have always like to do - giving retreats. Silent punya ya! I will think of all of you when I make the programme that those who are seriously interested in their faith life and grow in the Lord may come to this place and grow. Btw, there is a website for this retreat house but it is a silent place in the forest of the "Good Widow."

-Fr. Chris


Music ministry is practising song for mass


Sitting + waiting + praying

Last Eucharist Celebration by Fr Chris at CSS House

As a token of appreciation, the President of 2009/2010, Mc Dawson present gift to Fr. Chris.

Group Photo together

No comments: