Friday, September 18, 2009

Preparation before ICG 2009

Shalom semua!!

Ini dia update untuk persediaan ICG, pada hari Khamis (iaitu semalam), briefing pasal ICG & juga praktis lakonan & tarian telah diadakan. Mahu tengok gambar? Okie..

Mc & Annesya be in charge of the ICG briefing

Kawan2 dari MSU trut hadir

ICG performance Practice

Lepas tu ramai2 buat baju tarian, thank to Kendy for the design!


Lepas kerja, makan ramai2, tinguk pukul brapa sudah tuh.

So, kepada mereka yang tidak dapat hadir briefing malam tadi, ini perkara2 yang telah dibincangkan ;-

1. Kita semua harus berada di bustop Seksyen 2, sebab bas akan tiba dalam pukul 7.30am, oleh itu, adalah lebih baik siapa yang tinggal jauh, boleh tidur di CSS pada hari jumaat.

2. Harus ambil perhatian untuk penyakit yang berleluasa kini iaitu H1N1, kamu bawa hand sanitizer & mask.

3. Bawa outfit kamu yang PALING COOL, sebab ada satu session nanti kita dikehendaki pakai tu baju PALING COOL.

4. Jangan lupa bawa medication kamu juga.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

oo, baju tu kmurg cop sendiri ka... wah, aku pun mo bljr jg.. blh ka tu? I think ICG 2009 is the 1st gathering I attend to which it's not all about spirituality development.. I've attended seminars and gatherings during schooltime and my church service (choir) back in Sandakan, all of them talk about spirituality & faith strengthening.. Nevertheless, ICG 2009 really opens my mind that I'm not a true Catholic.. They talked about 3 elements in the Catholic Church: Scripture, Sacrament & Social Mission.. Most of us have those 1st two elements, but how about the 3rd element? We need to promote justice, peace, human rights and protection of the nature.. all this time I only care about my life, my family & my friends.. I don't care about those who experience injustice, wars, riots, poverty..(It's not that I don't care, but I do nothing about it except for praying for them)..I don't act for the 3rd element.. and that's so UNCOOL!! Oh ya, we've also discussed about was Jesus cool/uncool in the past and is He still cool/uncool in the present.. Most of the uncool thing about Him (mentioned by the participants) were his wardrobe and hair. I think the most memorable moment for me is the talk given by Juwita Suwito.. She told us how she grew up in faith & her doubt about is it right to listen to songs which are not related to Christianity.. She sang few songs that day, who has the Satu Suara song? Bestla lagu tu..Aku mo..sapa bulih bagi?? Oh ya, I think that the most popular guy is Gunsirit (the main actor/actress? in the play by UPSI)..Overall, I can say that ICG 2009 was a great experience, I did make many friends, I saw the differences between UiTM students & other universities students but despite those differences, I can see that all of us were united in Christ that time.. May this continue to never end.. Amen!!